Permission to Charge™ Mentor, Jessica Riverson
Inspires your audience to give themselves….
3 Keys Even Smart Entrepreneurs and Healing Professionals Must
Unlock to Charge Their Worth, Exude Pricing Confidence,and Profit for a Lifetime
If your audience members have ever discounted their prices, second guessed their value, given more than they received and ultimately felt like they were working for free, Permission to Charge Mentor Jessica Riverson is the speaker to book to bring in the relief. In a short time, Jessica will guide your audience from believing “I can’t charge that” to “Oh yes I can!”
During This Inspiring Presentation, Jessica Shares:
- How to adjust your mindset in order to charge and get your worth.
- How to value and package your expertise, price your offerings appropriately, and create a model that works.
- How to define sales as service so that selling is a clean and inviting word that serves clients and your balance sheet.
- How to value your gifts, price them appropriately, and give yourself permission to charge for them.
- And, if there is more to learn, Jessica will share a way to go deeper.
About Permission to Charge Mentor™ Jessica Riverson:
Jessica Riverson is the CEO and Founder of the International Coaching and Training company, Permission to Charge™ where she teaches coaches, consultants and experts how to own their worth and properly price and package their expertise into a premium program that actually sells. She is best known for her popular Instant Pay Raise Program where by following her 3-step process, entrepreneurs finally give themselves a raise by doubling and tripling their income through creating and selling their OWN high-end signature program. She is a co-author of an Amazon #1 bestseller, The Power of Being a Woman and the author of the forthcoming book, Permission to Charge: How to Own your Worth, Package your Expertise and Sell with Soul. And a few fun facts: She has been working from home her ENTIRE adult life, since age 19, when she started as a single mom. Today she is married and lives in the Seattle area and is the proud mama of a teenager AND a toddler.
Jessica has spoken for these fine organizations and looks forward to serving yours next.
● South Sound Women’s Show, Featured Speaker
● 2013 Washington State Business & Professional Women’s Conference-Keynote
● Kappa Delta, University of Washington, Mother Daughter Luncheon, Featured Speaker
● Renton Business & Professional Women’s Local Organization
● Speaker’s Boot Camp with Ann McIndoo, Featured Speaker
● Bellevue Business & Professional Women’s Local Organization
● Association for Women in Computing, Puget Sound
● Net-Worth Net-Working Women’s Group, Bellevue Harbor Club
● South Sound Wedding Professionals Meet-up Group
● Amazing Women’s Network Woodinville Meet-up Group
● Strong Women, Strong Communities, Puyallup, WA
● 2009 DECA Event, Meydenbauer Center Bellevue, WA
● Femme Finance Radio Show
● Prancing Kittens Show on Blogtalk Radio
● Feminine Soul Radio Show on Blogtalk Radio
● Catholic Mompreneurs on Fire on Blogtalk Radio
● The Mompreneur Telesummit
● Power of Being a Woman Online Telesummit with Vanessa Halloum
● Martina Zorc’s Skyrocket your Biz Giveaway Event (online telesummit)
● Eastside Women in Business
● Eastside Business Association, Bothell, Bellevue, Redmond
● Business Among Moms, Seattle, Kent
● Femfessionals, Seattle
● Amazing Entrepreneurs Network, Renton, Seattle, Bellevue
Sample One of Jessica’s Life Changing Presentations:
To hear Jessica on Blogtalk Radio sharing the 3 Keys to Give Yourself Permission to Charge so You Can Profit for a Lifetime, follow this link.
Book Jessica to Speak:
Jessica is happy to customize her signature topics to excite, engage, and encourage your audience and to suit your meeting format and budget. She welcomes opportunities to speak for telesummits, at conferences, and via radio and TV or host webinars and workshops. She is available to travel beyond the Seattle area with advance notice.
Speaking Pro Bono: Jessica will accept non-paid speaking requests given that a few simple requirements are met. Please inquire.
To book Jessica as your next speaker please contact: Jessica@jessicariverson.com